Adding resources to your GigaBook account from the Resources page
1. In your Gigabook dashboard, do the following steps:
- Hover over Settings (gear icon) from the Side menu.
- In the Settings list, click Resources.
2. In the Resource Management page, click New Resource.
3. In the Add a Resource window, select Info tab. Do the following steps:
- Enter the name of the resource and the registered email address.
- To upload a new image, do the following steps:
a. Click Choose Image.
b. Select an image from your one of your local folders. You can also change the size and zoom the image.
c. Click Add.
4. In the Resource Management page, do the following steps:
- In the Resource list, click the resource name added, and then click Edit Settings.
- In the Edit Resources window, select Info, Business Locations, Services/Group Sessions, or Availability tab to add or edit any information.
- Click Update.