Adding specific questions with each service offering from the Custom Forms Management page
1. In your Gigabook dashboard, hover over the Side menu. Do the following steps:
- Click Gear Icon to see Settings.
- In the Settings list, click Settings Hub.
2. In the Settings Hub page, click Manage Custom Forms under Data & Sync.
3. In the upper-left part of your Custom Forms Management page, click the New Custom Form button.
4. In the Add Custom Form window, do the following steps:
a. Enter the title and the description.
b. In the Questions tab, also do the following steps:
- Select the Enter a question and Choices fields to edit or add any information.
- Select an option from the box.
c. To add a new question, click New Question.
d. In the Booking Widget, Group Session Widget, and Contact Form tabs, click on the buttons inside each tab to edit any information.
e. Click Preview.
f. In the Custom Form Preview window, review the details you entered.
5. Click Add.