Syncing or importing a third-party calendar to your GigaBook calendar from the Settings Hub
1. In your GigaBook dashboard, hover over the Settings menu. Do the following steps:
- Hover over Gear Icon to see Settings.
- In the Settings list, click Settings Hub.
2. In the Settings Hub page, click Sync 3rd Party Calendar under Data & Sync.
3. In the Third Party Calendars page, do the following steps:
- Select a Staff Member. Click Add Calendar.
- Enter the email address associated with the third-party calendar you want to sync or import.
- Click Save.
- Click Link beside the email address you added.
4. In the web browser of app.cronofy.com, do the following steps:
- In the list of third-party calendars, select the third-party calendar you want to sync with your calendar. Current third-party calendars recognized by GigaBook are iCloud, Google, Office 365, Exchange, and Outlook.com.
- If you select Google, then do the following steps:
b. Click Link Google Account.
c. In the Google Sign-In window, enter the email address. Click Next.
d. Enter the password. Click Next.
e. In the Cronofy wants to access your Google account window, click Allow.
5. In the Third Party Calendars page, do the following steps:
- Select Import past events and sync future ones or Sync future events only from the Please select a calendar to sync with GigaBook window.
- Otherwise, click Return to Step 1.
- In the Import/Sync Summary window, click Done to finish the syncing process.