Creating and scheduling new group sessions from the Group Sessions page
1. In your Gigabook dashboard, do the following steps:
- Hover over Gear Icon from the Side menu.
- In the Settings list, click Group Sessions.
2. In the Group Sessions page, select New Group Sessions. Once the Add Group Sessions window appears, do the following:
- Enter the group session name and the session details such as price, duration, and the maximum and minimum number of participants.
3. To upload an image, do the following steps:
- Click Choose Image.
- Select an image from your local folders. You can also change the size and zoom the image.
- Click Add.
How to Schedule Group Sessions
Option 1: Using Schedule Group Sessions
1. Do the following steps:
- From the Calendar side menu Settings, select Schedule Group Sessions.
- Enter the session date and time. You can also indicate the frequency for recurring sessions.
- If applicable, choose the clients joining the session.
- Select the notification and reminder options that you want your clients to receive.
- Click Save.
Note: Once created, the group session schedule is also available in the Group Session widget.
Option 2: Using Calendar
- In your Gigabook dashboard, do the following steps:
- Hover over Calendar Icon from the Side menu.
- In the Calendar list, click Daily.
- Select the date and the preferred time schedule.
- Once the appointment window appears, follow Option 1.