Customizing booking widgets
1. Hover over Horn icon from the side menu and click Service Booking.
2. In the Booking Widget page, do the following steps:
- Choose the color options for the widget and click Next Step.
- Choose the font style and click Next Step.
- Select a layout style and click Next Step.
- Select booking options. You can allow clients to choose specific staff, resources, or random assignment of bookings. Click Next Step.
- Select intervals, time buffer, calendar views, and default timezone for the booking widget’s calendar. Click Next Step.
- Select the information you want to collect during booking or create a custom form and Add-on products/services. Click Next Step.
- Enable or Disable permission for clients to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment to a different date and/or time.
- Select whether to integrate payments and promo codes to your booking process. Click Next Step.
- Choose the size of your site.
- Click Full Screen to view your widget.
- Click Save Settings.
Sharing and embedding the widget to your website
- In the Booking Widget page, click Share.
- In the Share & Embed Booking Widget modal, do the following steps:
- To embed the widget to your website, copy the HTML code under Embed Code and place it in your site.
- To try other sharing option, copy the URL link under URL to Share.