Businesses go through changes, which means your GigaBook account may need updating from time to time. If account ownership needs to be changed due to any number of reasons, users can access their account settings page to manage admin login information, update email(s) and set a new password.
Your GigaBook account may need updating as your business goes through changes. If you need to change details in your account ownership, you can access your account settings to manage admin login information, update email(s) and set a new password. Do the following steps:
1. Hover over Gear Icon from the Side Menu and click Settings Hub.
2. In the Settings Hub, under Account click Account Owner.
3. In the Account Settings Page, do these steps:
- Click the Change button to update account owner's info.
- In Account Owner Password, enter new password in New Password and Confirm Password. Click Update Password.
4. In the Account Owner Info modal, update First Name, Last Name and Email. Click Save.