Resetting your password from the GigaBook Home Page.
In the GigaBook homepage, click Log In to access your account. In the Log In window, click on “Need help signing in?”.
2. In the User Password Reset window, follow these steps:
Enter your registered email address in the Email Address text box.
3. Check your email inbox, and click the link in the email that you received for password reset. You will be redirected to your GigaBook account to change your password.
4. In the Change Password window, follow these steps:
In the New Password text box, enter your new password.
In the Confirm Password text box, re-enter your new password and click Save Password.
5. Once the message “Your password has been changed. Log in with your new password” appears in the Log In window, follow these steps:
In the Email Address text box, enter your registered email address.
In the Password text box, enter your new password.
Click Log In.
6. You can now log in to your GigaBook account using your new password.