The Zap automated connection can be set up quickly in minutes and requires no coding. Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data will be sent automatically.
How to get started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account and follow the steps to set up your account. Once your account is set up, start making automated connections with these popular pre-made Zaps:
How to integrate your Zapier account with your GigaBook account
- Log-in to your Zapier account or create a new account. Then log-in to your GigaBook account.
- To connect your GigaBook to a Zapier account, do the following steps:
- Navigate to Connected Accounts from the top menu bar of your Zapier account.
- Click Connect new account and search for GigaBook.
- Enter your Zapier user name and password to connect your Zapier to GigaBook.
3. To create an automated connection, you can use a pre-made Zap or create your own using the Zap Editor.
Note: You do not need coding knowledge to create a Zap since the Zap creation setup will guide you step-by-step.